OK let’s be real. We’ve all been a bag lady at least eighteen times in our life. That’s at least eighteen times we should have owned a Noho. Finding a functional and good-looking backpack is pretty much impossible.
So we made one. Sleek nylon for wearability in the body. Ripstop for durability in the base. Canvas lining for stability and leather to add slickness and edge. Snap-off pouch that doubles as a clutch and all of the pockets. A LOT of pockets.
– Leather and lightweight nylon
– Removable leather pouch with body and wrist straps
– Expandable opening with leather tabs
– Adjustable padded straps
– Interior suspended laptop sleeve for 13″ (ideally) – 15″
– Front and back zip pockets
– Top: 19″H x 11-13″L / Base: 9″W